1- Responsible for the Treatment
Responsible for the Treatment: Diego Ignacio Vargas Surroca
Direction: C/ Sardenya 534 8º 3ª
Telephone: +34 654 071 774
Data of the Data Protection Officer: If there is one
The data that could be requested from the users of this Website through contact forms, those provided by the mere fact of accessing the Website (cookies), those others related to possible comments on the different corporate pages of the networks social networks linked from this Website, the personal data that the user enters within the enabled sections or those provided by the other channels or communication channels enabled (for example, email) will be processed by the person responsible for the treatment indicated.
2 - Purposes of the treatment
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- By the mere fact of visiting the Website, there is certain information that is collected on the servers that provide hosting services. Among said information is the one related to the IP address from which the Website is accessed. The purpose of the treatment in this case is to make it easier for you to browse the web. We may also collect certain information (cookies), which we will treat according to the specific Cookies Policy that you can consult.
- If you provide us with the data through one or more of the enabled forms, the purpose will be that related to that indicated in the corresponding form. For example, in the case of providing us with your data in contact forms, the purpose will be to respond, where appropriate, to the query made.
- If you provide us with information through one or more of the social networks that this entity maintains and that are linked through this Website, this entity assuming the figure of Responsible for the Treatment of the data provided (for example, photos uploaded by we or by third parties, comments that the interested party makes in relation to publications we make, etc.), we will treat the information exclusively in relation to your query, management or comment made, and always within the social network and in the context of it , not proceeding in any case to the extraction of such data unless we obtain consent for it from the interested party. However, the use of these platforms is subject to the full acceptance of their conditions, and this implies the treatment of your data with conditions other than those set out here. The official profiles in the social networks linked from this Website have been created so that you can better understand our activity and create an alternative channel of communication with people interested in our entity and the services we offer, but we decline responsibility for the processing of data that the companies that manage the aforementioned social networks do the same.
- If you provide us with personal data via email or through other means (traditional or not), in general we will treat your data in relation to the management or consultation carried out. In compliance with Law 34/2002, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the owner will not send commercial communications without identifying them as such and without prior information in this regard. For these purposes, all the information that is sent to the interested parties will not be considered as commercial communication as long as its purpose is to maintain the contractual relationship or response to your request or any other information related to your request -where appropriate- and that it is derive directly from this relationship.
- If you place an order through our virtual store, the purpose will be related to customer management, collection and payment management, as well as the processing and delivery of the service / product to the indicated address. We could also use them in relation to the sending of commercial communications (also in relation to the subscription of the newsletter, in case of prior consent).
- If you give us your authorization, we can process your data to send commercial communications by email, in relation to products that we consider may be of interest to you.
3 - Period of conservation of your data
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- The data related to the existing cookies on this Website have a retention period indicated in the Cookies Policy itself.
- The data that you send us through the means that this Website makes available to you (forms, email, sales made) will be kept for the duration of the relationship with the interested party or he withdraws his consent, if applicable. Later we will keep the data according to whether or not there is a legal obligation, in any case the minimum period required depending on the relationship or management that is carried out. For example, we will keep billing data for legal tax and accounting obligations for 6 years. There is also the term of 5 years established by art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- The data included in the social networks linked through this Website will be kept by us until the interested party withdraws their consent. However, it is possible that the responsible entities keep this data according to other treatment policies for which we are not responsible in any case.
-The data related to the sending of commercial communications will be processed as long as you do not oppose the treatment.
4 - Legitimation for the treatment of your data
It depends on the data processing carried out:
- The existence of one or more legal obligations that oblige us to process it. For example, the aforementioned tax liability in relation to the invoices issued.
- You have given us consent to process your data in the terms set forth, by checking the corresponding acceptance box in the registration process. This is the case of sending commercial communications.
- There is a legitimate interest for the treatment. For example, in the event that the interested party provides us with their data in relation to an entrusted management, we will treat them because we understand that we have to give a full response to it.
- There is a prior contractual relationship. This is the case of online purchase of products in our virtual store. Additionally, we will request your prior consent to proceed with the processing of your data. In your case, we will request your express consent for the processing of your health data.
5 - Recipient of your data
In addition to the Data Controller set out above, the data may be processed by other entities depending on the nature of the data processing:
- The entities responsible for the social networks linked from this website, in the event that the interested party provides information through them.
- Certain companies responsible for the cookies that are hosted on your computer by the mere fact of visiting this Website may have information associated with your IP address, browsing habits, etc., as described in the corresponding Cookies Policy.
- Certain service companies related to this Website. For example, the entity that provides us hosting services (accommodation) and the entity related to the transport of the product or products purchased.
- By lehal obligation, the Spanish Tax Administration Agency may also require information of tax significance, having on our part the obligation to provide it.
6 - Your Rights
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether or not we are treating personal data that concerns them at this entity. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. In other circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. In those cases in which you have given us consent, we also inform you that you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. If requested, this entity will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. You can also require us for your data to be processed by another entity, this entity facilitating the portability of your data to the new person in charge. To this end, specific forms have been prepared (which are at your disposal and that you can request) so that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation to treatment, opposition to treatment, opposition to automated individual decision-making. including profiling and data portability. In any case, if you consider that these rights have not been adequately satisfied by us, we inform you that you can file a claim with the control authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency, Jorge Juan 6, 28001, Madrid, or at its headquarters electronic https://sedeagpd.gob.es).
If you prefer, the interested party can go by postal mail to the address that appears in the heading, or by email in the indicated email, including a photocopy of their DNI / NIF or equivalent document to justify their identity and request the exercise of rights above mentioned.
7 - Special reference to social networks
The Owner maintains several pages and / or profiles on various social networks, linked through this Website. The Owner it will not be responsible for what is published by third parties on the aforementioned social networks. The use and treatment of data that third parties make in the aforementioned social networks will be subject to general or particular conditions other than the present one. The Owner recommends careful reading and raising awareness in this regard.
Keep the sections corresponding to the social networks used. You can follow that pattern to add additional networks.
Our presence on the Internet includes a presence on the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). You can search for us in the aforementioned social network and press "like" it. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign the navigation to your Facebook account. Consult the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing and use by Facebook, as well as your rights in this regard and the configuration possibilities to protect your privacy in the Facebook privacy statement: http: // www. facebook.com/policy.php